I got this email after I ordered a Camera Pod from ThePod.ca and I thought it was a great idea. As I read the e-mail, I sent off a quick reply (I saw the Camera Pod while surfing the web and thought it would be a cool camera mount) about why I ordered myself one. The email I sent back gives him an idea of how his marketing is working and it gave me a contact e-mail if I had any concerns with their company and it got me a little more excited about my camera pod. Speaking of which, I canâ€™t wait until it gets here.
I took some time yesterday to keep tweaking the site and the design to make it a little more personal.
- The header images are all my photos and over the next couple of weeks I will be adding some more to the rotation. I haven’t decided to keep them rotating or change them up monthly but time will tell which way I go with it.
- The favicon is finally back. (that may not mean anything to you but I missed it a lot)
- Pages now have a different look from the post pages. This separates the blog part of the site from the other content.
- The Contextless Links will no longer be handled by del.icio.us and will be handled by me again.
I still need to do some things.
- The archives and categories are moving to their own page.
- Some of the old emerging church content from my old Blogger and Dreamweaver powered site is coming back.
- The Quote Library still needs a lot of work.
I am still undecided if my recent Tweets should or should not be published to the blog. You can let me know what you think in the comments.