Many of you have offered to volunteer on the campaign. I am extremely grateful for the outpouring of support. I am very fortunate to have lots of the team from the last three elections returning, however, some friends and family have moved away and we would welcome the help.
Here is an update of where we are at and if any of the opportunities are of interest to you I would be happy to have you on the team.
* Billboards / bus benches / portable Signs
* Senior Citizen policy team & events
* Fundraising committee work
* Policy committee work
* All 10 brochures designed – 2 printed and 8 ready to go
* GOTV Team coordinated
* Half the lawn signs will go out early next week and the remainder as soon as the opponent declares
* Posters going up Monday
* Vehicle wraps (x3) ready to go if required
In other words, if you run against me, I’ll crush you and take away your desire to ever hold public office again. Also from the looks at the Senior Citizens policy work, he’ll win your grandparents support and have you disowned. It’s going to be awkward when your parents are driving around in one of his Darren Hill wrapped vehicles.