Today was my first day back at work. I lasted four hours before I had to come home. Not a good start. After a nap and a lot of pain killers, I found this video by Louis CK about what happens when you turn 40.
Next year we’ll see location-aware applications roll out into every aspect of our lives—it’s believed that the average U.S. citizen will own at least four different devices helping them work out whether they’re here, there, or five minutes away by next summer, reducing the likelihood of feeling lost by as much as 64 percent. Lateness, however, is expected to increase by 23 percent, as people wander around trying to find a signal for each of their different devices.
The number one thing being search for on the site is Christmas gift ideas so I though I would repost the links to the Christmas gift guides here as everyone is in the rush to get things online and delivered before Christmas Eve. Hopefully you can find what you are looking for in the links below. Since it these posts have been in such demand, I’ll leave this post at the top of the blog until Friday so if you are a regular user, scroll down, follow the site on Twitter, or subscribe to the RSS feed of the site for fresh content delivered daily.
- 2010 Christmas Gift Ideas for Tween Boys
- 2010 Christmas Gift Ideas for the Sports Fan
- 2010 Christmas Gift Ideas for the Outdoorsman
- 2010 Christmas Gift Ideas for Wives/Mothers of Your Kids
- 2010 Christmas Gift Ideas for Really Smart People
- 2010 Christmas Gift Ideas for Toddlers
- 2010 Christmas Gift Ideas for Husbands and Fathers (guest post by Wendy)
- 2010 Christmas Gift Ideas for Geeks and Gadget Lovers
- 2010 Christmas Gift Ideas for the Road Warrior
That bear never should have messed with me.