I was thinking the other day that my life needed a shakeup. So after looking at several possibilities, I have decided to simplify and become more like Bill Belichick. It’s so simple it is genius.
- I only have to worry about the weather. If it is cold, I wear the long sleeved hoodie. If it is warm, I put on the same hoodie and cut off it’s sleeves. If it gets really cold, I wear a matching undershirt and pull up the hood. I can wear the same hoodie to work, while traveling, and I am sure he even wears it in the pool.
- I don’t have to answer any questions directly. If Wendy asks me why the dishes weren’t done, I reply, “I’m here to talk about Philadelphia”. If she asks why I spent $1000 on the same grey hoodie, “I’m here to talk about Philadelphia.”
- I wouldn’t have to have any tolerance for dumb people (I got that part down).
- My answer to Mark’s report card, “This won’t be good enough. It wasn’t good enough today. It won’t be good enough against anybody else, either.”
- Sometimes the most obvious answer will work out, “Any time you lose yardage in the running game, there’s a mistake somewhere.” Or there is this, “Any time you have a negative play in the running game, it’s like getting a penalty,”
- When I screw something up, “That’s part of the game, … Sometimes that stuff happens.”