Here are some longer pieces I wrote for the Don’s Photo Blog this summer.
- The Best Cameras for Street Photography
- Essential Gear for Wedding Photographers
- The Best Locations for Photo Shoots in Saskatoon
- The Best Locations for Photo Shoots in Edmonton
- Improve Your Photography With These Tips This Summer
- Instant Photography 101
Those that can’t… write tutorials about how to do it.
Speaking of photography, I finally went out last night with my new Pentax K-3. It was dark before Wendy and I left the house so using a new camera with only the light of street lights was fun but I was happy with the results… you know the results that I could see.