I am trying to figure out which city I should go to and take in an NFL game next year. Here are my requirements:
- The game can’t have Brett Favre playing in it.
- I want to see either a baseball game in it or a NCAA football game the same weekend.
- It needs to be within a 24 hour drive.
- It’s Mecca as far as I am concerned. I live and die for the Denver Broncos.
- I have no desire to see the Colorado Rockies play.
- Again, not sure if I want to see the University of Colorado play a Pac-10 matchup.
- That doesn’t look like a fun drive through Wyoming and I doubt Dick Cheney would let me crash at his place after some of the things that I have written about him here.
- Closest game to Saskatoon.
- Mark can stop in Winnipeg and pee on Canad Inns Stadium on the way by again.
- Can see the Minnesota Twins play in their new park.
- Mall of America.
- I do like Minneapolis
- Domed stadium.
- I really don’t like the Vikings.
- Brett Favre could send me a crude txt message.
- Mall of America is not that much different than West Edmonton Mall.
- I would feel bad driving to Minneapolis and not going to Solomon’s Porch because I was heading to a football game.
- It’s Seattle
- Pike’s Market
- I could take in a University of Washington game
- I can taunt them for drafting Brian Bosworth
- I may be able to talk Don Crawford into driving down and watching the game with us.
- We could stop in Calgary and I can have breakfast with Dave King.
- I lost so much respect for Pete Carroll after what happened at USC. It would bug me to support his salary with a game ticket.
- What if they wear their horrific third jersey’s.
- Soldier Field.
- Navy Pier.
- Sears (or whatever it is called now) Tower.
- Wouldn’t mind seeing the Cubs, White Sox, or Northwestern play.
- Jay Cutler
- Mike Martz
- Bears fans in general are not the most enlightened.
Let me know what you think in the comments below.